2009年10月12日星期一

will you come bck?

you really wont bck to myside anymore??
i really miss the moment with you before..
it's so warm and sweet when together with you..
i miss the moment you hold my hand and tell me that you are love me so much,
i miss the moment you tell me that i m just your only love n you will love me forever
i miss the moment your world just just for me...
you will do everything for me just because want me happy
you will stay beside me when i m alone n feel stress to life
you will hug me tightly when i cry
you will hug me tightly and tell me you will protect me n noone can hurt me when i m feel so sad n helpless...
you will do everything to me
and you tell me you wil not leave me alone forever
no one can replace me in your heart because you are just only belong to me...
you let me believe in love once again,
you let me love you so much
you still remember?
we got many memory that just belong to us...
no matter how, we still together
when i togteher with you,
i do my best to let you happy n be a good n caring gf to you
i do everything as you like
i care about you
you know you are my soul?
you know you are my only one?
you know you are my hope?
but now you're gone =(
you take off the hope from me..
you're not belong to me anymore,
you're not going to tell me that you're love me anymore,
you're not going to do anything for me anymore,
you're not care about me anymore...
i m hurt
i cry non-stop
everyday i cry like hell just because i miss you
i no need you do anything...
i just wanna be with you happy n forever
i just want you're just only belong to me...
i just want to love you!!!!!!
why you was changed?
anyone can tell me?
you know how much i love you?
i can do anything for you, just for you...
i try to hold you tight n dont let you go
but i m failed....
i hate this feeling n i feel so lonely when you're not be with me..
i try to stand for it..
i try to start my new life
i try to dont think about you
i try to find something to do
i try to drink achohol until drunk
i try to go away from you
but i failed again..
my tears was lost control
my hearts was broke
my heart was pain
i lost my way
i cant stop myself to miss you
i cant stop myself to love you
i cant stop myself to dont care bout you
i cant stop myself to..... dont cry
you know how many days i cried because of u?
44days...
i never try before...
my eye is pain n red T.T
i disappointed because you break your promise
you told me that you will stay beside me n love me forver..
you wont leave me alone n hurt me forever..
that's your promise,
why you wants to break it?
i really miss you baby...
i really love you baby...
i need you more than others...
T.T
will you back to myside
if you will
then i will wait for you..
i just want an answer from you...
you really wont back to my side??
god, pls...... what should i do???

没有评论:

发表评论